2013 Annual Institute
Sunday, June 02, 2013 to
Wednesday, June 05, 2013
Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort & Spa
4000 Sandestin Boulevard South
Destin, Florida 32550
When making reservations use "HFA" group code.
ROOM BLOCK ENDS 5/6/13
Online registration is OPEN
2013 Fall Institute
Wednesday, November 20, 2013 to
Friday, November 22, 2013
Site to be determined
Online registration is NOT YET OPEN
CPAR 2013 Certification Test Workshop
Friday, March 01, 2013 to
Friday, December 20, 2013
MULTIPLE LOCATIONS and Dates are available for Coaching Sessions. Only one date is available for Testing and space is limited per site. To sit for the CPAR Exam, you must attend one (1) coaching session.. When registering, you are required to select one (1) coaching location date and one (1) test site location for the CPAR Institute. If you register online, you do not need to print and mail in registration form. You will receive an email confirmation that will include the locations you selected
Online registration is OPEN
Corporate Sponsorship 2012-2013
Click here for information about our corporate sponsorship program.
No jobs are currently active.
Bama Chatter Spring 2013
Get the latest in Alabama's healthcare news with the Bama Chatter newsletter.
We're on Facebook!
Look what's new - We're on Facebook! Click here to join our group.
Make it Count – 50 years and Counting
Why should you join Alabama HFMA?
NEW: Montgomery One Day Institute
If you were not able to attend a meeting, you can still review the presentations here.
View all of the photo galleries from your institutes and events.
Region 5 Dixie Institute 2013
Naples is the crown jewel of Southwest Florida — nestled on the sun drenched beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. Naples
is known for world class shopping, dining and abundant, challenging golf courses. It is also, only steps away from
island seclusion or the untamed tropical wilderness of The Everglades. Boasting one of the nation’s best sandboxes and
calmest seas, it is home to some of the most luxurious waterfront estates and condos in the world.
Visit the website hfmadixie.org for more information.
Conference at a Glance
Sunday, February 24
- Everglades Airboat Tour, Golf or Trolley Tour
- A&A Pre-Conference Session
- Keynote by Mike Grunwald author of “The Swamp”
- The Swamp Welcome Reception followed by dinner at
Monday, February 25
- HFMA Update presented by Ralph Lawson
- Healthcare Reform Panel Discussion
- ICD-10 Panel Discussion
- Market Forces Driving Change presented by Thornton
- Panel Discussion featuring representatives from all
Region 5 Hospital Associations
- Orange Blossom Special Cocktail Reception followed by
1927 Speakeasy Dinner
Tuesday, February 26
- Keynote by Dr. Susan Turney
- Reimbursement Update presented by Dennis Barry
- Breakout Sessions
- Track 1 - Bundled Payments & Revenue Opportunities
- Track 2 - Clinical Integration Strategies
- Track 3 - Financial Reporting & Tax Update
- Dinner at leisure followed by GLO After Party
Wednesday, February 27
- Stealing In Plain Sight: Know Thy Vendor presented by
Matt Muhart & Tom Green
- Outsourcing Business Office Operations – Benefits and
- Closing Keynote Address - Disruptive Innovation in
Healthcare presented by Dr. Jason Hwang